Too many guys out there are completely blind to what they look like when they leave the house. Or maybe it’s just that they don’t care. No, wait- Take that back, I used to live with 2 guys…. You guys ACTUALLY think what you wear on a normal basis not only matches but also looks great! Umm. NO. You going to the movies in your red basketball shorts, American flag colored basketball shoes and a grey and lime green striped Lacoste Polo is completely unacceptable on 40 different levels. You look like a freak show/ you are color blind. And yes I do know that there are a greater percentage of males that are colorblind than females but seriously, no excuses accepted. Thing I have seen recently on guys that do NOT fly:
- Rainbow sandals paired with nice dress pants.
- Vertical striped shorts with a horizontally striped polo (You might as well wear a black and white jail jumper)
- Completely missing one or two belt loops… normally. (You’re in thaaat big of a rush everyday?)
- Tube white socks with loafers or Sperry’s (Who ever created this? You do know that you look like a white hoofed camel when you wear these two, right?)
- Do not wear shirts you wear out and about to the gym. Gross
- If you wear a collared button down, wear a Hanes or tank underneath. Hi you’re a man and you sweat regardless of temperature.
That is all I can think of for the moment. But my point for this post is to throw this website your way men!
When you get to their homepage don’t freak out- I am not sending you to a girl site. There are always one or two Men’s brands on sale or with specials. That is what this site is designed for- you have a period of maybe 2 or 3 days with a given brand, then they switch and put a new designer up with new items/ styles. For instance today they have Men’s Rock and Republic up. I know what your thinking- either A. You have no idea what Rock and Republic is (No it is not a form of rock band) or B. your saying hell no to $400 jeans. But NOOOO Not the case here boys! The RR jeans I found were all around $100 and shirts were $26, and their shirts are that realllly soft-feathered cotton. mmmmmm. So go check it out! -Ideeli’s Mens RR deals for today-
Rock and Republic at Ideeli- Men’s Kirby short sleeve tee $26
Rock and Republic at Ideeli- Men’s Vela Colburg skinny jean
$119 instead of
Rock and Republic on Ideeli- Men’s Hades Blue Neil straight jean
$109 instead of